Seeds of a Madness Flower

0 Comments Saturday, November 1, 2014 | @ 6:58 AM
I am working on a sheep sculpture community project at the moment so I have an obsession with our woolly friends. Luckily, there are plenty of sheep related goodies on Folksy to satisfy my craving so I hope ewe enjoy this flock I found (feeling rather sheepish now)! Lily Jade Ewe by Hooray 4 Clay Little Sheep Clutch Bag by Girl of the SixtiesPrimitive Sheep Cushion by The Lazy Cow Company Cute Sheep Buttons by Snow Queen TrinketsBob and Daisy Crochet Pattern by Reenee Gurumi Fleecy Sheep Scarf by Raffique Wee Sheep by QuernusSheep Resin Necklace by Penny Dog JewellerySheep Sweater Knitting Pattern by Northern Lace S is for Sheep by Nell Little Lost Sheep by Dosie Rosie Stanley Sheep by Careford Creations

Labels: , , , , ,