Seeds of a Madness Flower

0 Comments Friday, October 3, 2014 | @ 9:22 AM
I'm starting to think about my Christmas shopping - just thinking mind, not yet making any decisions, not yet ticking names off my gift list, just looking, just browsing. One friend told me she has finished hers. Unbelievable. That kind of organisation is just beyond me. However, competitively playing catch up, I have today been seriously browsing, rather than casually browsing online. Browsing with a certain intensity. And as many of my gift recipients live a distance from me, some abroad, one of the considerations in my choices must be how easy and cost-effective a gift is to send by post. This means that little things are best. And once I'd started looking for little things, I found small things, I came across tiny things, discovered miniature things and teeny tiny miniature things....And something for everyone... At 2.5 x 2 inches, this miniature journal in white and tan goatskin leather by Susan Green Books will keep all your little secrets close to hand. Send a special, customised message with this Wordsmith Tiny Text Ring in silver, by Alys Power Design. Sketchstitch, aka Yvonne Stewart, is selling this mixed media painting, 'The Apple Tree' - and at 2.5 x 3.5 inches and only �5, it's a great and affordable way to start your original art collection. I might feel hungry all the time, if I were to wear this steam pudding and custard ring by CutiePies. Yum! Tiny superheroes. Crocheted. That's all. Go to Treaclezoo and get one. Or a whole gang. Beanphoto has a great collection of these photo scenes using tiny adventurers, from the Little Adventures series. Funny, imaginative and beautiful too. Perfect for the knitting fan in your life are these super sweet wool ball and needles earrings. They come in several colourways, so take your pick from the Max's World shop. More earrrings, this time tiny wooden, handpainted toadstools by designByLindsey.I love the photo too. More superhero action, this time in polymer clay. Fantastic, 3cm high, Little Turquoise Ninja by Lilley's. And finally, this adorable, tiny needle felted robin by Rutafelt. I love him, just love him. This could be a present just for me...my favourite type of Christmas shopping. See you next time!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,