Seeds of a Madness Flower

0 Comments Sunday, October 5, 2014 | @ 2:10 AM
Blogging on gives me the opportunity to blog about my passions - and one of these is sewing. I just love to sew (except repairing clothes or taking up trousers) and my Mum taught me on a Singer sewing machine that belonged to her grandmother.I am also passionate about embroidery and when my children were small we used to go to the Young Embroiderers Club, organised by the Embroidery Guild in Baildon. Well there are some very talented embroiderers on Folksy and I hope you enjoy their work. (Don't forget to click and buy - support your local Foksy artist). Vintage Embroidered Pincushion by Pretty GoodsFlowers and Curls Silk Purse by Silk Tree PursesCaged Bird Brooch by Yam SoupDry Stone Wall Textile Art by Chocolate FrogAfternoon Tea by Hung Drawn QuotedFloral Heart Egg Cosies by Felt FanciesEmbroidered Lavender Bags by Flaming NorahEmbroidered Card by Boo Boo CraftBirdie Felt Brooch by Applique OriginalsPortrait Embroidery by Gentry Illustration Sunshine Textile Embroidery by Sally YoungEmbroidered and Beaded Brooch by Nadine Arbuthnot Adornments

Labels: , , ,