Seeds of a Madness Flower

0 Comments Monday, October 6, 2014 | @ 6:58 PM
Sunday 24th April is Easter Day. I love Easter; it signifies the joy of Spring, marks new life, new beginnings, and when I was a child it also meant there were PRESENTS! I would also be bought a chocolate egg; my brother and I had competitions to see who could make theirs last longest (he always won, should you be interested; he could make an Easter egg last for weeks). Anyway, this week I've selected a few of my favourite Folksy items along an Easter theme; cue BUNNIES! Enter CHICKENS! Bring on the EGGS! Treat yourself, or your friends and family to something that's been handmade with care and...ahem...to the most egg-sacting standards (I'm sorry). Gorgeous rabbit cushion by Black Cactus in London Delicious bathtime fun with this bright yellow soap by Shoples Perfect for keeping your rings or bits and pieces in, or for using as a soap dish, Spring Chicken bowls by Prince Design UK Dress up for Easter! I am bewitched by this lacy, bunny ears headband by Talulah Blue A beautifully symbolic and grown up gift for someone very special, this silver 'Nest' by Pea Pod Jewellery is a truly special keepsake. These upcycled egg cosies by The Juicy Fig will keep your boiled eggs warm in pretty, vintage style! Keep your loose change safe in this cute as can be Blue Tweed Bunny Purse by The Linen Cat. Less calories than the real thing, but just as nice, knit yourself some Easter treats using this pattern from Craft Confections. Send a cool card, like this one by Ribbonreal, made using vintage kimono fabric. I love my kitsch...and this darling piece of jewellery is no exception! How nice is this vintage look chicken brooch by Silk Purse, Sow's Ear? Happy Easter, Folksy Folks!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,