Seeds of a Madness Flower

0 Comments Monday, October 13, 2014 | @ 2:10 PM
Remember Mixtapes? The hours you'd spend deciding which songs to record in what order, getting really annoyed if you missed the beginning of a song whilst recording, ahh the nostalgia. I love mixtapes, but MP3's are so much easier!But you don't have to say goodbye to your cassettes, as they clever Folksy sellers have immortalised them in craft;Keep the your latest technology scratch free with this gorgeous case from CrankCases;Loving this t-shirt from Retro without a Cause, (also using one of my favourite fonts in the background gains you extra Brownie points);Perfect for the office, and nifty cassette mug from Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust;A super fun greetings card from Design Rocks! neatly finished off my selection;I hope you've enjoyed my selection of Folksy goodies this week, and keep on buying handmade!

Labels: , , , ,